What is Micro-Holiday? It is an addition to Legion and each one is meant to make the world feel more alive without making players feel like they need to participate for big rewards—while still providing some more variety and fun.
The following are the calender for the upcoming Micro-Holiday events.
- April 5 March of the Tadpoles – Each year, the Winterfin murlocs allow their tadpoles free reign over their village. You can make a difference by adopting your favorite, feeding it, and protecting it from nearby predators.
- April 28 Volunteer Guard Day – Step into the shoes of a guard in the major cities with a /salute and you’ll get to serve and protect the city just like them. Stay vigilant and watch out for any invaders.
- May 10-12 Spring Balloon Festival – Several of Azeroth’s characters – some of whom you might recognize – are giving tours of Azeroth in their hot air balloons. You’ll enjoy their commentary and interact with other citizens as you take in the scenery.
- May 27 Glowcap Festival – Head to Sporeggar in Zangarmarsh, collect some rare mushrooms, and help the sporelings heal the great mushroom, Fshoo. You’ll gain a bit of Sporeggar reputation for helping them out.
- June 6-8 Thousand Boat Bash – Thousand Needles is where the biggest bash on boats can be found in Azeroth. It’s a chance to unwind a little, away from the lurking danger of the Burning Legion.
To celebrate the new patch of World of Warcraft 7.2, OffGamers offers a price slash promo now!
While Stocks Last!
Grab this good opportunity and get World of Warcraft now!
For more information, do go World of Warcraft Official Website!