Tekken 7: Fated Retribution Arrives Early 2017

Tekken 7: Fated Retribution is coming to the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One to all regions in early 2017.

Katsuhiro Harada, producer of Tekken series, provided some interesting insight on Tekken’s global sales during the 4Gamer’s year-end talk with developers.

– 44 millions copies of Tekken series sold.
– 95% of the sales comes from foreign countries and the remaining 5% from Japan.
– Top countries for Tekken sales.

  • Europe
  • United States
  • Asia Oceania
  • Japan

This acclaimed fighting game is powered by Unreal Engine and will feature a new story mode that transitions between gameplay and narrative cinematics.

Related Product Link(s):

Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (US)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4)(UK)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (JP)
Playstation Network Gift Card (PS4) (Other Regions)

Steam Wallet Codes (US)
Steam Wallet Codes (EU)
Steam Wallet Codes (UK)
Steam Wallet Codes (MY)
Steam Wallet Codes (TH)
Steam Wallet Codes (ID)
Steam Wallet Codes (PH)
Steam Wallet Codes (SG)

Xbox Live Gift Card (Xbox One)(JP)
Xbox Live Gift Card (Xbox One)(UK)
Xbox Live Gift Card (Xbox One)(EU)
Xbox Live Gift Card (Xbox One)(US)
Xbox Live Gift Card (Xbox One)(Other regions)

Related posts

Call of Duty: WWII free on PlayStation Plus starting May 26

Call of Duty: WWII free on PlayStation Plus starting May 26


Call of Duty: WWII free on PlayStation Plus starting May 26

PlayStation Plus subscribers will get access to Sledgehammer Games’ Call of Duty: WWII as part of their subscription, starting on May 26. It’s the only title that Sony Interactive Entertainment has announced as part of next month’s PS Plus lineup, but the company said on Twitter it will...

Total War: Warhammer 2 hits a new peak player count after the Greenskin update

Total War: Warhammer 2 hits a new peak player count after the Greenskin update


Total War: Warhammer 2 hits a new peak player count after the Greenskin update

Total War: Warhammer 2 is approaching its third year, but proving that orc invasions and massive fantasy battles never go out of style, it's currently enjoying a surge of popularity that's seen more players attempting to conquer the world than the previous highest player count, all the way...

Beat Saber launched a new update with 48 new beatmaps

Beat Saber launched a new update with 48 new beatmaps


Beat Saber launched a new update with 48 new beatmaps

  A new update for Beat Saber just dropped, bringing the virtual reality rhythm game to v1.10.0. The free update gives players 46 new beatmaps for 18 existing songs. Among the new releases are 360-degree/90-degree and Expert+ maps for the hit song POP/STARS by League of Legends’...

Leave a comment