About Wallpaper Engine
Steam Wallpaper Engine
enables you to use live wallpapers on your Windows desktop. Various types of wallpaper are supported, including 3D and 2D animations, websites, videos and even certain applications. Choose an existing wallpaper or create your own and share it on Steam Workshop! Get yours copy now with Steam Wallet Card
- Bring your desktop alive with realtime graphics, videos, applications or websites.
- Personalize your wallpapers with your favorite colors.
- Use interactive wallpapers that can be controlled with your mouse.
- Support for many aspect ratios and native resolutions including 16:9, 21:9, 16:10, 4:3.
- Support for multi monitor environments.
- Wallpapers will pause while playing games.
- Create your own wallpapers with the Wallpaper Editor.
- Use the Steam Workshop to share your wallpapers.
- Wallpaper Engine can be used in parallel to any other Steam game or application.
- Supported video formats: mp4, WebM (Workshop); mp4, WebM, avi, m4v, mov, wmv (local files).
How to redeem a Steam Wallet Code?
1. Go to HERE
and sign in if you aren't already. You will need to create a Steam account
if you do not already have one.
2. Once logged into Steam, please enter your unique Wallet code that you received into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
3. Click "Continue" to redeem the credit onto your account. Note: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account, you may be prompted to enter your current address to determine the correct currency.
4. The value of the Steam Wallet code will be added to your account's Steam Wallet balance. The current available balance will be listed in the upper right hand corner next to [Your username]'s Account.
Looking for other regions, Click HERE