Check out PSN Gift Cards for Austria
Connect to millions of other PlayStation gamers worldwide and start off on the right foot into the world of console gaming with PSN Gift Card codes. The PlayStation Network is the definitive portal into the PlayStation’s family of online services, all serving to make your gaming and multimedia experiences the best you could ever have.
Make sure to not miss out on PSN’s numerous games and content by topping up your account with a PSN Card!
The best gaming gift card at OffGamers
If you’re looking for the best prices for gaming related products, look no further than our website, OffGamers. We have excellent customer-friendly services like a robust customer support service, instant mail deliveries for our products, and frequent discounts and promotion deals for the thrifty customer.
The PSN Gift Card is no exception to these regular discount runs, so whenever you feel like you need to catch that latest game or DLC, go ahead and purchase your PSN Gift Card codes here!
Payment Options for PlayStation Network Card in Austria
To get your cheap deals from our website into your pockets, OffGamers presents our customers with payment methods that are both varied and convenient to use for everyone choosing to shop online. With support for online banking, credit and debit cards, and e-wallets, OffGamers is one of the easiest online retailers to shop at.
Austrian customers may be interested in shopping through PayPal, Visa, or MasterCard. Should you want more payment details, click here
Frequently Asked Questions regarding PlayStation Network Card for Austria
How can I redeem my PSN Card?
There are separate methods of redeeming your PSN Gift Card for PS4, PS5, and with a web browser. They are as follows:
1. Move over to ‘PlayStation Store’ and find ‘Redeem Codes’ at the bottom of the sidebar.
2. Input the code from your Gift Card and redeem.
1. Proceed to ‘Settings’ > ‘Users and Accounts’ > ‘Account’.
2. Select ‘Payment and Subscriptions’, and then ‘Redeem Codes’.
3. Fill in the blank with your code and press ‘Redeem’.
1. Go to this
page and log into your PlayStation account, found at the top right.
2. Click on your avatar, then pick ‘Redeem Codes’.
3. Type out your code and click ‘Redeem’.
Can you transfer PSN Wallet funds to another account?
Yes, but with caveats. You can only transfer funds from one account to another if they are connected to each other through the Master and Sub Account system. Once linked, you can move funds from your master account to your sub account and vice versa. You cannot transfer wallet currency between non-associated accounts.
How can I check my PSN Wallet balance?
To check your PSN Wallet balance, follow these steps:
1. Log into your account and proceed to the PlayStation Store.
2. Scroll up to the top of the screen and go to ‘Cart’.
3. Your wallet’s current balance is indicated by ‘Current Wallet’.
- This product is applicable for AT PSN store only. (It is NOT redeemable for PSN accounts created in other countries than Austria)
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of PSN codes for other products. No refunds will be deemed applicable nor provided in such cases.
Looking for other PSN Card
regions, Click HERE