About PS Network Card for Canada
The PlayStation Gift Card is a one-time use voucher that enables you to buy the latest games, season passes, and DLC for all games found on the long-running PlayStation platform. As a juggernaut in the console market, PlayStation has an almost never-ending and highly-acclaimed library of games for every kind of genre and gamer out there, so make sure to jump right in and buy the latest and greatest with PSN Gift Card codes!
Explore titles that can give you the experience of a lifetime like Sifu, Devil May Cry 5 Special Edition, and God of War (2018), all available on PlayStation.
PSN Gift Card Features
While there are plenty of ways to add currency to your PSN account wallet, none are as convenient or as secure as a PSN Gift Card code. It is a single-use redemption code that directly tops up currency for your PSN account without going through any personal information checks.
Simply buy a voucher from us at OffGamers, input the 12 digit code that comes with your email, and you’re good to go! You can then use the funds you’ve acquired to explore PlayStation’s extensive collection of games and additional content, taking your fun to the next level and beyond.
Payment Options for PlayStation Network Card in Canada
Canadians itching to get their hands on the latest titles from PlayStation are offered plenty of ways to pay for your gaming needs here at OffGamers. We want our customers to buy their heart’s desires, and to facilitate that, we support payments made through various methods like e-wallets, credit and debit cards, and online banking.
A shortlist of our supported services include Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. For more information, click here
Frequently Asked Questions regarding PlayStation Network Card for Canada
How can I activate my Gift Card code?
1. Sign into PSN here
, at the top right corner of the page. Then, click on your avatar and proceed to ‘Redeem Codes’.
2. Type out your PSN code and click ‘Redeem’.
1. Open your PS5’s Settings. Go to Users and Accounts > Payment and Subscriptions > Redeem Codes.
2. Type out your code and choose ‘Redeem’. Be mindful of any errors while inputting your codes.
1. Launch your PS4, go to the PlayStation Store and find ‘Redeem Codes’ in the sidebar.
2. Input your code in the empty field as prompted and hit ‘Redeem’ afterwards.
Do I need PS Plus?
PS Plus is a must-have for gamers who frequent the PlayStation platform. It is a flexible subscription service that grants you access to plenty of perks like online multiplayer, free games each month, and exclusive discounts for members. You can even buy a PS Plus membership with a PSN Gift Card.
When do PSN Cards expire?
While these Cards do not have an explicit expiration date, it is still recommended that you top up your code as soon as possible to avoid any further issues. You may contact customer service if you have any other questions or problems.
- This product is applicable for CA PSN store only. (It is NOT redeemable for PSN accounts created in other countries than Canada)
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of PSN codes for other products. No refunds will be deemed applicable nor provided in such cases.
Looking for other PSN Card
regions, Click HERE