Buying the PlayStation Network Card for Germany
If you’ve heard of gaming, you’ve heard of PlayStation, and PlayStation has heard that you wanted more games. With each passing day, their popularity within the gaming community grows, along with their consoles being better than ever.
Get into the action and fill up your PlayStation game catalogue with PSN Gift Card codes directly from us at OffGamers, where we guarantee customer satisfaction and a speedy purchase for those who can’t wait to play!
The advantages of the PSN Gift Card
The ultimate library of games
From their very first console up to the most recent PS4 and PS5 releases, PlayStation has always filled their systems with nothing but the best that gaming has to offer. Some of the hottest games from their recent consoles include Persona 5 Royal, Horizon Forbidden West, and one of the most talked about games at the moment, Elden Ring.
Control your purchases
PSN Cards are bought in prepaid denominations, meaning that you will only spend the amount of money that you decide to purchase a card in. No extra charges, and not only that, OffGamers will also always give you cheap deals for them!
More than just gaming
While the PlayStation is an obvious gaming platform, they’ve since branched out to provide more value for their platform, all available with wallet funds from a PSN Card. These include PlayStation Plus premium subscriptions, music streaming with PlayStation Music, and cloud gaming on PlayStation Now.
Payment Options for PSN Gift Card in Germany
In the modern age of the internet, we understand that customer convenience is a must, and OffGamers definitely provides convenience for our shoppers. With support for payments through credit and debit cards, online banks, and e-wallets, you will never have to worry about any hold ups when browsing through our products.
For Germany, we’ve selected your most preferred payment methods like PayPal, Visa, or MasterCard.
Looking for more information? Click here
Frequently Asked Questions regarding PlayStation Network Card for Germany
How to top up PSN Gift Card?
With Web Browsers:
1. Open the PlayStation homepage here
, and sign into your account.
2. Click on your avatar and select ‘Redeem Codes’.
3. Input your code and click ‘Redeem’.
1. Visit the PlayStation Store, scroll down the sidebar and open ‘Redeem Codes’.
2. Carefully enter your code and choose ‘Redeem’.
1. Go to Settings > Users and Accounts.
2. Pick ‘Account’ > ‘Payment and Subscriptions’ > ‘Redeem Codes’
3. Enter the code and select ‘Redeem’.
What is the limit of my PSN Wallet?
PlayStation imposes a limit on how many funds you can have in your PSN wallet at any given time for the safety of their users. Since this exact limit is region specific, please refer to your area’s respective PlayStation support page. The page for Germany can be found here
Do I need to provide a credit or debit card to top up my Gift Card?
Some subscription vouchers for games might need your credit or debit card details before they can be added to your account. Since PSN Gift Card codes are prepaid, you do not need to provide any banking information when using them.
- This product is applicable for DE PSN store only. (It is NOT redeemable for PSN accounts created in other countries than Germany)
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of PSN codes for other products. No refunds will be deemed applicable nor provided in such cases.
Looking for other PSN Card
regions, Click HERE