About the PSN Gift Card in Portugal
Launched in 2006 as an online companion service for PlayStation consoles, PSN is an online network that provides several goodies and products catered to gamers. You can buy games, make online friends, and keep track of your achievements with PSN, and the way you can transact on this platform is with a PlayStation Network Card.
Why wait? Buy PSN Gift Card codes from OffGamers now and go straight into the wonderful world of PlayStation gaming!
Must-have Games on the PlayStation Store
When it comes to video games, PlayStation has always been an industry landmark, owing both to the popularity of their consoles and the sheer amount of amazing games in their catalogue. The most anticipated and recommended games of the current generation include:
1. The highly acclaimed FromSoftware masterpiece and successor to the Dark Souls series, Elden Ring.
2. FIFA 22, the latest instalment of the football simulation game series by EA.
3. One of the most gripping survival horror games in recent memory, Resident Evil Village.
You can absolutely get your hands on these games and plenty more on the PlayStation store when you buy and top up your own PlayStation Network Card!
OffGamers Payment Options for PSN Gift Card in Portugal
Whether it’s a PSN Gift card or any other product from our catalogue, OffGamers makes sure that your time shopping is as efficient and easy as possible. For that, we’ve prepared various payment options that our shoppers can make use of, like e-wallets, credit cards, debit cards, online banks, and many more.
In the region of Portugal, some of the most used payment methods are Skrill, Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal. For more information or other available payment avenues for your location or currency, click here
Frequently Asked Questions about PSN Gift Card in Portugal
How do you redeem a PSN Gift Card?
Do the following on your respective device of choice:
1. Log into your account on the PlayStation Store website
2. Click on your avatar and look for ‘Redeem Codes’.
3. Type out your PSN Card code and confirm.
1. In the console Settings menu, select ‘Users and Accounts’ > ‘Account’ > ‘Payment and Subscriptions’.
2. In ‘Redeem Codes’, you will be asked to provide your gift card code. Carefully type it out and confirm redemption.
Is there a difference between PSN and PlayStation Plus?
PSN is the basic free online service for PlayStation users where you can create an account to interact with other PlayStation users online and track your game achievements. PlayStation Plus is a subscription service that improves on the standard PSN features, like early access, regular PS store discounts, and automatic software updates, among others.
How fast will I receive my PSN Card?
As it is with all of our other products, your PSN Gift Card codes will be delivered to your email as soon as your payment is verified by our website via our instant delivery service.
Can I transfer my PSN funds to another account?
You can only transfer funds from one account to another if they’re linked to each other via the Master - Sub Account feature. Once both accounts are connected, you can send funds both ways from either account. Otherwise, you cannot send PSN credits to other account types.
- This product is applicable for PT PSN store only. (It is NOT redeemable for PSN accounts created in other countries than Portugal)
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of PSN codes for other products. No refunds will be deemed applicable nor provided in such cases.
Looking for other PSN Card
regions, Click HERE