Regarding the PSN Gift Card for Qatar
When it comes to console gaming, PlayStation is one of the first names that come to mind, not only because their title starts with Play, but also because the PlayStation console family is one of the longest standing colossi in the entire gaming industry, spanning multiple years of competitive consoles and record breaking, widely acclaimed games exclusive to their platform.
You can get in with the latest games offered by PlayStation on their consoles via purchasing a PSN Gift Card from us at OffGamers, and get cheap prices for your products with regular discount promotions during special events!
Benefits of the PSN Gift Card
Simple to Use
Just provide your 12-digit PSN Card code at the redemption page on PlayStation consoles or the PlayStation website, and you’re done!
You don’t need to input any of your personal or banking information when redeeming a Gift Card on PlayStation. It’s as secure as you can get.
There are no extra fees when using your gift card, and you can choose exactly how much you need, so you don’t need to overspend on the next game or season pass you want to buy.
OffGamers Payment Options for PSN Gift Card in Qatar
For the most convenient shopping experience possible, OffGamers has included a wide variety of payment methods for all of our products to facilitate transactions as quickly as possible. These options include e-wallets, credit and debit cards, online banks, and plenty more to choose from.
If you’re from Qatar, you might prefer to use Skrill, Visa, or MasterCard. For more information on payment methods, click here
Frequently Asked Questions about PSN Gift Card in Qatar
How to top up my PlayStation Network Card?
There are 3 ways to redeem your gift card: through a web browser, a PS4, or a PS5.
1. Proceed to the PlayStation landing page here
and log in.
2. Click on your avatar icon and select ‘Redeem Codes’ from the drop down menu.
3. Provide your gift card code and confirm
1. Log into your console and go to the PlayStation store.
2. Go to the end of the sidebar menu and select ‘Redeem Codes’.
3. Input your code and press ‘Redeem’.
1. Go to Settings, then Users and Accounts.
2. In the Account menu, go to ‘Payment and Subscriptions’ and look for ‘Redeem Codes’.
3. Provide your digital code and confirm.
Do I need a Qatar PSN Account to use my Gift Card?
You can only use a PlayStation network card for the region it was purchased in, and only for accounts in the same region. Please be careful when selecting your product’s region and denomination to avoid any problems.
Do PSN Gift Card Codes work on PS5?
Yes, since your PSN card adds funds to your PSN account, you can use it on any current PlayStation consoles, or any new consoles to come in the future.
What to do if my PSN Gift Card codes aren’t working?
Please make sure that there are no errors when typing out your code in the redemption page, and that you have a stable internet connection. You can re-attempt gift card redemption after a few moments, or refer to customer service for help if there are other issues.
- This product is applicable for QA PSN store only. (It is NOT redeemable for PSN accounts created in other countries than Qatar)
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of PSN codes for other products. No refunds will be deemed applicable nor provided in such cases.
Looking for other PSN Card
regions, Click HERE