About The Talos Principle
Steam The Talos Principle
is a first-person puzzle game in the tradition of philosophical science fiction. Made by Croteam and written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything). Get yours copy now with Steam Wallet Card
- Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
- Divert drones, manipulate laser beams and even replicate time to prove your worth or to find a way out.
- Explore a story about humanity, technology and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
- Choose your own path through the game's non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
- But remember: choices have consequences and somebody's always watching you.
How to redeem a Steam Wallet Code?
1. Go to HERE
and sign in if you aren't already. You will need to create a Steam account
if you do not already have one.
2. Once logged into Steam, please enter your unique Wallet code that you received into the “Steam Wallet Code” field.
3. Click "Continue" to redeem the credit onto your account. Note: If you have never used Steam Wallet credit on your account, you may be prompted to enter your current address to determine the correct currency.
4. The value of the Steam Wallet code will be added to your account's Steam Wallet balance. The current available balance will be listed in the upper right hand corner next to [Your username]'s Account.
Looking for other regions, Click HERE