All About Google Play Gift Card India
The Google Play Gift Card India is a digital gift card that could be used to purchase anything from the Google Play Store, a haven for Android users globally.
- This product is applicable for Google Play IN store with India IP Address ONLY. It is NOT redeemable for Google Play accounts created in other countries than India.
- Violation of Google Play Gift Cards’ Terms of Service will result in CODE DEACTIVATION without prior notice. Kindly ensure the posting address, IP Address and account settings are in line.
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of Google Play codes for other products.
- No refunds / Code Exchange will be deemed applicable nor provided on cases mentioned above.
Most Indian users prefer to buy the INR 10 Google Play Gift Card India but there is a range of values available on our site from INR 10 to INR 1,500. If you’re in the market to buy some Google Play Gift Cards, we’ve got you!
For gamers, Garena Free Fire or PUBG Mobile have in-game currencies that they could use Google Play Gift Card India to top-up on. For the avid Android user, Netflix and Spotify with subscriptions could be settled as you buy some Google Play Gift Card India.
Google Play Gift Card Benefits
You will always have access to the entertainment you have bought with Google Play Gift Card India anytime, anywhere.
All of this can be enjoyed from multiple devices, and sharing amongst your loved ones is an option, wherever, whenever. So make sure to buy a Play Store Gift Card now and create new memories!
Fast, Flexible Spending
When you buy a Google Play Gift Card India, know that your balance and card will never expire. You can return to the Google Play Store with your registered account anytime, and your balance will be intact. However, the Google Play Redeem Code is void after redemption and is non-refundable.
This is a perfect gift as you can buy a Google Play Gift Card beforehand until an occasion like Diwali comes around. Buying Google Play Gift Cards for your gamer friends will put a smile on their faces!
Terms & Conditions
Anti Fraud Warning Message
Only use this gift card’s code on Google Play. Any other request for the code may be a scam. Visit play.google.com/giftcardscam for further information.
Google Play Card India Payment Methods
If you’re looking to buy some Google Play Gift Cards India, then don’t fret cause we’ve got you covered. Through a variety of safe and secure payment methods, you can bet that buying Google Play Gift Cards will be a smooth sailing experience!
Here are our top five most favored payment methods for our Indian customer base:
- Adyen - Visa API
- PayPal EC (Wallet)
- Rapyd - Paytm
- Adyen - Mastercard API
- Rapyd - PhonePe Wallet
Online banking, e-wallets and credit cards are some of the many payment methods you could use to get your hands on some Google Play Gift Card India. Do note that there is a handling fee for each transaction depending on your payment method, so be aware!
Frequently Asked Questions for Google Play Gift Card (IN)
How to Redeem Google Play Gift Cards?
1. Go to Google Play Store
2. Log into your Google Play account.
3. Click on Redeem
on the top-left menu.
4. Enter the gift card or promo code and click Redeem.
5. It is now applied to your account.
For Android Mobile device:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your Android mobile device.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines on the top-left and tap on Redeem.
3. Enter the gift card or promo code and tap Redeem.
4. It is now applied to your account.
What can I buy with Google Play Balance?
Here’s what you can buy using Google Play balance:
- Mobile Games
- Subscription to Online Services
Do Google Play Gift Cards Expire?
No expiration dates apply to Google Play Gift Cards. It is advisable to redeem your Google Play Gift Cards immediately to avoid any risk of losing them or any potential fraud.
How to Check Google Play Gift Card Balance?
1. Go to Google Play Store
2. Log into your Google Play account.
3. On the left tab, click on the “Payment Method” tab, located directly under the “Account” tab.
You will now be able to view your remaining balance.
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your mobile device.
2. Tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left and tap on “Payment Methods”.
3. Your Google Play balance will be displayed.
Can I Transfer Google Play Balance to my Bank Account?
No. Google Play Credits are non-transferable and non-refundable. This applies across all bank accounts and countries globally. Google Play Credits cannot be converted into cash or any other form of currency.
How to Transfer Google Play balance to Google Pay?
You will not be able to do that as Google Play Credits are non-transferable and can only be used on the Google Play Store. Google Play and Google Pay may sound the same but they are two different entities under Google, hence they are non-transferable.
Why is Google Play Gift Card not Working?
“Code already redeemed”
- Ensure that you are signed in to the same account you’ve used when redeeming your code.
- If you’ve already redeemed the code, the credit will be reflected in your Google Play balance.
"Your code could not be redeemed"
- Try redeeming the code again. Ensure that there are no spaces and dashes between the code.
- Contact the company that issued the promo code to check for its validity and try redeeming it again.
"Your account isn't eligible for this offer. Please try with another account or learn more"
- Sign in to the same account that the code was sent to. Try redeeming it again.
- If your Google Account email and contact email addresses are different, make sure you sign in to your Google Account email and try redeeming the code again.
If you require more assistance, please visit Google Play Help
- This product is applicable for Google Play IN store with India IP Address ONLY. It is NOT redeemable for Google Play accounts created in other countries than India
- Violation of Google Play Gift Cards’ Terms of Service will result in CODE DEACTIVATION without prior notice. Kindly ensure the posting address, IP Address, and account settings are in line
- Looking for other Google Play Gift Card regions, Click HERE
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of Google Play codes for other products