The PSN Gift Card for South Africa
With great titles for the current generation like Slay the Spire, Outer Wilds, Hood: Outlaws and Legends, and many more, the PlayStation console family continues its longstanding tradition of being one of the best gaming platforms, for anyone who wishes to have a nice gaming session, for any kind of gamer.
If you have a PlayStation console, and you want some games to fill that library, why not get PSN Gift Card codes from us at OffGamers? You’ll be getting great, cheap deals, secure payment gateways, instant product deliveries, and many more benefits when you shop at our site!
Bestselling PlayStation Network Card Products in South Africa
Among the various products on our site, like gaming pins or software keys, the PSN Gift Card is one of the most popular products that our customers have purchased. We’ve noted that our customers from South Africa have a bit of a preference towards certain denominations when it comes to these PlayStation Gift Cards. These bestsellers are:
- PSN ZAR 1000 Card
- PSN ZAR 150 Card
- PSN ZAR 100 Card
- PSN ZAR 50 Card
Our shoppers prefer these denominations based on their needs - if you want to buy games in bulk, the ZAR 1000 Card is your best bet. Although, if you’re on a budget or you only need one specific game, it would be better to opt for the other values like the ZAR 100 or ZAR 50 Cards.
OffGamers Payment Options for PSN Gift Card in South Africa
One of the offerings of the OffGamers online store to make our shoppers’ time easier is the inclusion of multiple payment methods that make transacting with our site quick and efficient. We primarily deal in payments made through credit and debit cards, online banks, e-wallets, and many others.
For our shoppers in South Africa, the most used payment methods are Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and Skrill. Of course, don’t hesitate to visit this page
if your preferred way to pay isn’t listed above.
Frequently Asked Questions about PSN Gift Card in South Africa
What’s the redemption process for my PSN Card?
Do the following on your preferred device:
1. In the PlayStation official site
, log into your account.
2. Click on your profile avatar at the top right, and from the menu that appears, click on ‘Redeem Codes’.
3. Type in your code and click ‘Redeem’.
1. At the bottom of the sidebar in the PS Store, go to ‘Redeem Codes’.
2. Provide your digital code and redeem.
1. In Settings, move over to ‘Users and Accounts’ > ‘Account’ > ‘Payment and Subscriptions’ > ‘Redeem Codes’.
2. Enter the code that comes in your email and confirm redemption.
Can I send my Gift Card to someone else?
Yes. If you want another person to use your gift card, all you need to do is send them the digital code that comes in your email after purchasing one from our website. This Gift Card can only be redeemed once, so please keep that in mind.
Does the PSN Card have region restrictions?
Yes. You can only use PSN Gift Card codes in the region that they were bought for. You also cannot use them for an account outside of the same region - outside South Africa, in this case. Please be careful when selecting your product from our catalogue to avoid any issues.
Can I return my PSN Gift Card?
Unfortunately, once you’ve purchased and used your PlayStation Network Card, you can no longer refund it, even if it was purchased directly from PlayStation. Make sure to double check that you’ve bought the correct product, for the correct region, so as to prevent any problems.
- This product is applicable for ZA PSN store only. (It is NOT redeemable for PSN accounts created in other countries than South Africa)
- OffGamers is not affiliated, associated, or in any way connected with websites that promise exchanges and/or trades of PSN codes for other products. No refunds will be deemed applicable nor provided in such cases.
Looking for other PSN Card
regions, Click HERE